Keeping our patients and people safe
As COVID case numbers again rise across the state, we would ask the community to help protect our patients and staff. While we are welcoming visitors (see our visitor page for more details), we would ask that you:
- Consider if your visit to the hospital is necessary at this time
- Be fully vaccinated, perform a RAT test and return a negative result on your day of visit
- Wear a mask at all times while in the hospital
- Maintain social distancing and practice hand hygiene
- Please do not visit if you:
- Are feeling unwell
- Are a close or household contact of someone who is ill
Our thanks for your support and understanding.
Welcome to Mount Hospital
The best people in medicine will care for you at Mount Private Hospital.
Here, the focus is you. Our team of surgeons, specialists, dedicated nurses and other medical professionals will ensure your holistic healthcare experience is the best it can be.
We are Western Australia’s leading private provider of Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery supported by the largest private Critical Care Unit (CCU) offering a 24-hour priority admission service for patients experiencing chest pain or breathing difficulties. And while we’re at the heart of private cardiac services in our state, we bring the same clinical excellence to other specialities such as orthopaedics, neurosurgery, vascular surgery and general surgery. Having the highest level of Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at our hospital means we can support a range of world class surgical specialties.
Coming to hospital may be unsettling for some. Please be reassured that you’re in the very best hands.