Cardiac servicesMount Hospital prides itself on being one of the leading providers of private cardiac care in the state. Having performed the first private Heart Bypass surgery in 1986 shortly after the opening of the Hospital Mount cardiac service has grown.
We provide comprehensive and integrated cardiology care incorporating diagnostic, therapeutic and procedural services in our two state-of-the-art catheter labs including:
- Angioplasties and stents
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Echocardiogram (including TOE)
- Electrophysiological studies
- Pacemaker and implantable cardiac devices (including implantable defibrillators).
Our cardiologists treat a range of heart conditions and related symptoms including:
- Acute coronary syndrome/MI
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Cardiac-related chest pain
- Heart failure
- Ischaemic heart disease.